On Aug. 26, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida unsealed several documents related to the FBI’s search at former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence.
The unsealed documents include:
- the affidavit justifying the Mar-a-Lago search warrant under Rule 41 for a Warrant to Search and Seize with exhibits;
- the government’s Motion to Seal three memorandums related to its proposed redactions to its search warrant affidavit;
- a Notice of Filing of a Redacted Memorandum;
- the government’s Motion to Seal this Notice of Filing;
- and the order to file under seal the Notice of Filing and an attachment, the government’s motion to seal, and this order itself.
You can read the affidavit here or below and the other filings above: