NYU Center for Law and Security Conference: "Law and Strategy in an Era of Evolving Threats"
Here's is video of the conference on Tuesday at NYU's Center for Law and Security: "Law and Strategy in an Era of Evolving Threats."
The first panel dealt with "The Role of the Courts in Intelligence and National Security" and featured:
- Justice Rosalie Abella, Supreme Court of Canada
- President (ret.) Dorit Beinisch, Supreme Court of Israel, Weinstein Family Distinguished Fellow
- Judge Brett Kavanaugh, D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Right Hon the Lord Kerr of Tonaghmore, Supreme Court of the U.K.
- Professor Samuel Rascoff, NYU School of Law
The second panel focused on "Law and Strategy in the Executive Branch" and featured:
- Jeremy Bash, Former Chief of Staff to the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and Secretary of Defense; Beacon Global Strategies
- Robert Bauer, Former White House Counsel; Perkins Coie/NYU School of Law
- Michael Leiter, Former Director, National Counterterrorism Center; Palantir Technologies
- Andrew Weissmann, Former General Counsel to the FBI; NYU School of Law
- Professor Stephen Holmes, NYU School of Law
- Daniel Klaidman, Newsweek/Daily Beast
- Mark Mazzetti, The New York Times
- Ellen Nakashima, The Washington Post
- Professor Richard Pildes, NYU School of Law