The National Security Law Podcast
The National Security Law Podcast: Top Gun 3: Deflategate!
After a week with no electricity, Professors Vladeck and Chesney are back with the latest in national security law news. Tune in for discussions of:
- the law (or lack thereof) when it comes to balloons, altitude, and aerial espionage
- sanctions on the Wagner Group and also on various Russians associated with ransomware
- FBI and DOJ disrupting the Hive ransomware group
- Majid Khan transferred from GTMO to … Belize?
- Ted Olson on the military commissions process
Finally, you’ll want to watch SNL’s “HBO Mario Kart.”