- the Trump allegation about being wiretapped
- the Trump allegation about GTMO recidivism (and the Spicer follow-up about just when judges got involved in ordering GTMO releases)
- the Vault7/Wikileaks mess
- the litiation prospects for the new immigration executive order
- the draft Active Cyber Defense Certainty Act
- the Military Commission ruling requiring four CIA officers to testify about the interrogation of al-Nashiri
- and, because we end these shows with worthless pontificating about sports and pop culture: who should be the NBA MVP this year?
Please give it a listen, and if you like it please do spread the word (and give it a review on iTunes). Note that we're on Twitter as well: @nslpodcast.