Lawfare's editorial team is pleased to unveil a new feature: email subscriptions to particular Lawfare content. Here's a rundown of the different types of emails you can subscribe to:
- Today's Headlines and Commentary: An email version of our daily news roundup. Delivered to you via email as soon as it is published.
- Lawfare Podcast: Alerts when a new episode of the Lawfare Podcast is available.
- Lawfare Book Review: Receive the Lawfare Book Review in your inbox when it's published.
- Yesterday on Lawfare: A daily email collecting all of the previous day's Lawfare posts. Delivered to your inbox at 5am.
- Yesterday at the Military Commissions: A daily email collecting the previous day's almost-live coverage of the Military Commissions. Delivered during military commission hearings.
- The Week That Was: An email version of our Saturday morning roundup of the week's activity on Lawfare.
Access the signup forms for each of these email subscriptions here.
One note on this point: Our current email service, on Feedburner, will be disappearing in a puff of smoke soon. So if you get Lawfare emails from Feedburner, you will need to sign up again using the new service.