Join us this Friday, March 4, at 3:30 p.m. EST for a live recording of the Lawfare Podcast where we will talk about the situation in Ukraine with an expert panel.
The guest list is subject to change, but here’s the projected line-up:
- Anne Applebaum, Staff writer at the Atlantic, Senior Fellow at John Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies and John Hopkins Stavros Niarchos Foundation SNF Agora Institute
- Toomas Hendrik Ilves, former President of the Republic of Estonia
- Dominic Bustillos, assistant to Alexander Vindman
- Lt. Col. (ret.) Alex Vindman, Pritzker Military Fellow at Lawfare
- Alina Polyakova, President and CEO of CEPA , professor at John Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies
You can attend the event yourself and participate by asking questions by becoming a material supporter on Patreon of Lawfare.
Signing up to become a material supporter on Patreon of Lawfare earns you attendance at the weekly Lawfare Live show, where you can watch interviews with leading experts in real time and pose questions of your own. You also get the chance to join a community of Lawfare readers and listeners, engage more with Lawfare's top editors and contributors, and access ad-free versions of The Lawfare Podcast and Rational Security.