The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York has charged Akayed Ullah, the suspect in Monday's attempted suicide attack in New York, on five counts. They are:
- One count of providing material supoprt and resources to a designated foreign terrorist organization
- One count of using of weapons of mass destruction
- One count of bombing a place of public use
- One count of destruction of property by means of fire or explosive
- One count of using a destructive device during and in furtherance of a crime of violence
The full criminal complaint is below.