ChinaTalk: Tyler Cowen on AI and China
Tyler Cowen of Marginal Revolution makes his ChinaTalk debut!
- How AI is going to change art, education, politics and human relationships;
- Why Tyler tried to write a book to explain America to the PRC;
- How babies born in 2023 will see their educations changed by AI;
- Playing chess against the computer and creativity in the AI era;
- Religion, American antisemitism, and the movie Her;
- Writing a book about America for Chinese people;
- Why China is one of the hardest countries to predict.
Click here to listen to ChinaTalk in your favorite podcast app.
Outro Music: Beethoven X, an AI-assisted version of Beethoven's unfinished 10th symphony
For more context: smithsonianmag.com/innovation/how-artificial-intelligence-completed-beethovens-unfinished-10th-symphony-180978753/
Image by midjourney seeded with a photo of Tyler.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices